Friday, February 6, 2009

I h8 English!



Sometimes, Filipino people are trying hard to write or speak english. Sometimes they dont know what they are saying or what is the meaning of what they are saying. But what if someone say this to you, "you graduated at private school but you dont know how to speak english? my god!, lets try, spell NO?", what would you feel if someone say this to you? When one of my "CLOSE FRIEND" say this to me, i feel i am stupid person,i feel ashamed to myself but one day i realized that its not enough reason to push down myself and said to myself that i will prove to her that she made a mistake in saying it to me and attest to her that someday i will be good in english that she does.

2 comments:

  1. ganda ah...
    nakakarelate din aq jan,huhu...

    I got the message clearly...
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice site you got here. Please do join and follow me at my blog at http://www.jr041283.com I will be happy to exchange links with you. Thank. Keep if up.

    ReplyDelete