Thursday, March 5, 2009

We Are The Class!


Afer highschool life i know i will go to the next level of my education, the collge, but i never thought that i could have good classmates and better friends that accept me for who really am i.


I remember the time when i enter in college, i dont speak in our class for a month because i dont have self-confidence to knowing them, but i realized that im wasting my time so i decided to get along with them. Because of my decision, my life was change eventhough their not the great classmates that everyone wants but i've got more than that.


We are not the class that which is not suitable to the taste of our professor. We are not the class that good enough in our profession to graduate. We are even not the class that get a high grade in everyday of examination. But despite all of this one thing i assure, WE ARE THE CLASS that will not leave any classmates in times of problems. And most of all, we know that our parents proud to us because WE ARE THE BEST CLASS to them.


4 comments:

  1. naks!i missed my college days...hmm that was 10 years ago huhu ang tanda ko na!collge days are one of best days of my life,enjoy it,but ofcourse dont let your grades down in the process of enjoying ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. --->Mac Callister
    i really enjoy my college but sometimes Im tired of being a student...haha..gusto ko na kasing mag work agad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo sup lakas ng loob?

    i'm inviting you to join the EARTH HOUR 2009!

    JUST CHECK IT OUT!

    http://jeszieboy.blogspot.com/2009/03/flick-that-switch-off-make-difference.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. our class is always the best class ever! :D

    ReplyDelete